We understand that plans change and that weather may affect your plans so we try to be as flexible as possible with your reservation. If you are looking to cancel due to weather please be sure to check the weather in the area you will be hiking and do not rely on the NYC forecast. The forecast may call for rain in NYC but be bright and sunny in the Catskills! While we do our best to accommodate your schedule please keep in mind that if it is just days before your trip we've likely turned people away so we may not be able to issue you a full refund. As such we've implemented the following cancellation policy.
1. If you cancel more than 4 full days in advance you are entitled to a full refund. For example, if your trip is scheduled for Saturday morning you must cancel by midnight on Monday.
2. If you cancel more than 2 but less than 4 full days in advance you are entitled to a credit that can be used towards a future trail taxi trip. For example, if your trip is scheduled for Saturday morning you must cancel by midnight on Wednesday.
3. If you cancel less than 2 days in advance or fail to show up we are unable to issue you a refund or a credit. We understand that problems come up last minute or that you may get sick the night before but unfortunately we must stick to this policy in order to offer this service at an affordable price. We hope you understand!
4. If the weather is looking to be severe in the area where the shuttle is headed we will give you the option of cancelling or choosing an alternate destination.
5. If we must cancel the trip due to weather, equipment malfunction, or any reason, you will be entitled to a full refund.