ROUND TRIP IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN DEPARTING FROM NYC
Meals: We've teamed up with Blue Apron Foods to offer you a gourmet box lunch that can be purchased in advance and will be waiting for you in our van when we pick you up. (ORDER HERE)
1. Park Slope (7:30 am) - Gear To Go Outfitters (217 Garfield Place, Brooklyn, NY 11215)
2. Downtown Brooklyn (7:45 am) - Brooklyn Public Library Pacific Branch (4th Ave and Pacific Street) (25 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217)
3. Union Square (8:05 am) (In front of American Eagle Outfitters) (19 Union Square West, New York, NY 10003)
4. Upper West Side (8:30 am) (in front of DSW Shoes) (2222 Broadway, New York, NY 10024)
1. Schunemunk Mountain (4:30 pm)
2. Storm King Mountain (5 pm)
3. Bear Mountain (5:20 pm)
4. Doodletown / Iona Island (5:30 pm)
5. Harriman State Park (N End of Seven Lakes Drive) (5:40 pm)
6. Harriman State Park (Reeves Meadow Information Center) (5:55 pm)
7. Sterling Forest State Park (6:15 pm)
RETURN TIME: We expect to finish our route and be back in Park Slope by 8:15 pm but obviously traffic and other factors out of our control may affect this.
PLEASE ARRIVE AT YOUR PICKUP LOCATION 15 MINUTES EARLY!
THE FOLLOWING TRAILS ARE DIRECTLY ACCESSIBLE ON THIS ROUTE AND CAN BE USED TO CONNECT WITH OTHER TRAILS. TRAILS ARE LISTED IN THE ORDER WE WILL REACH THEM.
-Sterling Lake Loop
-Lakeville Iron Works Trail
HARRIMAN STATE PARK
-Lake Tiorati (Beach)
-Suffern-Bear Mountain (S-BM)
DOODLETOWN / IONA ISLAND