Escape the hot city for the cool waters of the Catskill Mountains and connect with nature on a whole new level. After a short hike we'll reach a secluded swimming hole where those comfortable enough to do so can bare it all. You are obviously not required to swim nude but must be comfortable with others doing so. You'll feel like a kid playing hooky from school on this mini-vacation!
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR PRIVACY PURPOSES THE SWIMMING HOLE PICTURED IS NOT OUR DESTINATION BUT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE AREA
1. No photos or videos may be taken without express permission of the individual being photographed. We will confiscate your camera/phone for the duration of the trip if you violate this rule, as well as delete any photos/videos taken without permission.
2. Nudity is not required but you are encouraged to take part so that everyone is comfortable. Don't worry about how you look, be proud of your body.
3. Sexual activity or sexually suggestive activity is prohibited. This trip is about connecting with and enjoying nature, not sex.
4. If we happen to encounter people who are uncomfortable with nudity you may be asked to put your clothes back on. We've done our best to locate a relatively unknown swimming hole that is hard to find and not well visited but that's not to say we're the only ones that know about it. If this does happen our trip will essentially become a swimming hole hike. Unfortunately we cannot issue refunds if this happens! We hope you understand.
5. All participants must be over 18
Difficulty Level: EASY-MODERATE (More Info)
Departure Time: 8:00 am
Return Time: 8:00 pm*
Brooklyn (Park Slope): Starbucks on 7th Ave (Between Garfield Pl and 1st St)(MAP)
Brooklyn (Atlantic Terminal): Flatbush Ave (In front of the LIRR entrance)(MAP)
Manhattan: NW Corner of 15th Street and Union Square West (MAP)
*Return time is estimated and obviously affected by traffic, weather, and the overall speed of the group. Please plan for a flexible return time.